12 Oct Brain Divided (intermediate and above)
Posted at 06:57h in English Class Resources>Listening (intermediate/upper-intermediate/advanced) 0 Comments
Brain Divided (B1 to C2 level)
- Have you ever been on a first date with someone? What are the typical feelings and thoughts that we have on our first dates?
- What does “brain divided” mean to you?
Watch the animated short film and answer the following questions:
- What do the two men inside the man’s brain represent?
- Which one wins the battle (if any)?
- What does this story teach us about ourselves and the way our mind works?
- Is this a good ending for the film? Can you imagine a different one?
- What expressions do they use to introduce themselves to one another?
- Find ways of suggesting things in English and expressions used for apologies.