04 Jun Chapel Hill shooting
Posted at 06:56h in English Class Resources>Listening (intermediate/upper-intermediate/advanced) 0 Comments
What do you know about the recent shooting of a young Muslim couple in the US?
Watch the video (click here) and answer the following questions:
- Where and how was the crime committed and who was responsible?
- What is the alleged motive for the attack?
- What do friends say about the students murdered?
- What do you think was the real motive behind the attack?
- Why do you think the murderer’s wife made a public statement saying the crime “had nothing to do with religion or victims’ faith”?
- Do you know of any other similar crime (in the US or a different country)?
- What should society’s reaction to this attack be?
- Why has the Media coverage of this incident been different from Charlie Hebdo attack?