03 Mar Halloween (Level A2 to C2)
Posted at 06:57h in English Class Resources>Listening (intermediate/upper-intermediate/advanced) 0 Comments
Halloween (Level A2 to C2)
What do you know about this celebration? Where and how is it celebrated?
What does “trick or treat” mean?
What is a costume? Look up this word if you’re unsure about its meaning.
Watch the videos and do the tasks on the website. You can download the transcript
- After you watch the videos (Halloween Scene 1 and Halloween Scene 2), answer the following questions:
- How do people celebrate Halloween in the UK?
- What part is the most fun in your opinion?
- Is it different to the way you celebrate Halloween in your country? How?
- Do you like Ashlie and Stephen’s costumes? Do you have a favourite costume you usually wear on Halloween?
- What do you think about Stephen’s magic tricks?
You may want to find out more information about this tradition. If so, go to the Projects category and you´ll find some useful websites that will surely help you.