09 Jun I live in real poverty, and it’s not what you think
Posted at 06:56h in English Class Resources>Listening (intermediate/upper-intermediate/advanced) 0 Comments
What do you consider that’s being poor? How much money do you have (if any) per week/day?
Watch the video (click here for the link) and answer the following questions:
- How much money can she spend on food per week?
- Why does she mention Jamie Oliver?
- What’s happened to her and why is she poor now?
- Why do you think she’s made this video?
- Do you think this video is effective as an awareness-raising tool?