04 Jun “I’m a bitch, I’m a lover”
How often do you change your mood? Does this affect your relationships with others? How?
How many different roles do you play in your life? (mother, wife, sister, etc.)
– Listen to the song (click here for the link) and answer the following questions:
1) Who sings the song to whom?
2) What’s the song about?
3) What type of advice is there in the song?
– Listen to it a second time and:
- Classify words according to good/bad polarity (e.g. softer side, saint vs. devil, bitch, etc.)
- Identify the adjectives in the song. Can you find any comparative adjective?
Do you feel identified with the content of the song?
Is this more typical of men or women or both sexes?