17 Jun Reading: “Imagination is more important than knowledge” (intermediate to advanced)
Reading: “Imagination is more important than knowledge” (Level B1 to C1)
Read the article about Einstein and answer the following questions:
– Why is imagination more important than knowledge (according to Albert Einstein)?
– Why did people misinterpret the concept of relativity?
– What did Einstein’s theory actually mean?
– Which were Einstein’s beliefs?
– What were the differeces between the USA and Europe (according to him) at that time?
– Which was Einstein’s criticism to te USA?
– Do you agree with his views? Why/Why not?